Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All The Models To The Floor Right Now

Well, I must admit that I was a little bewildered seeing Caroline walking in the Christian Dior Haute Couture show yesterday. I was expecting Chanel today, for sure, but Dior was a pleasant surprise. She had one look in a collection of thirty-two, one that recalled a certain Disney Princess for me... Beauty and The Brasch, anyone?


As I said, I was surprised with Caroline's appearance, but I suppose I should not have been. After all, she did  walk for the Spring/Summer 2011 show, and had one of the best show seasons of any just the past fall, so seriously: who wouldn't want her walking for them? 

Regardless, I'm happy to see she's gotten off to a great start for Haute Couture, and a great start for fashion weeks in general, having walked Hugo last week, Dior yesterday, and Chanel today (more to come on that later...). That said, I hope the girl has set aside a good long break for the summer... Lord knows she'll need it, with the way things are shaping up!

Photos courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment