Friday, January 21, 2011

Like A Boss

Excuse me while I commend myself on excellent foresight: the Brasch did a turn for Hugo Boss today, marking her first appearance in Berlin for the F/W 2011 season! I'm still waiting on some good shots, but based on the screen cast, she had two looks, and was second out of the gate after Freja! While we're waiting, here's the runway video; Caroline appears at 1:37, 9:21, and 13:58:


I'm very happy that the Brasch has finally popped up in Berlin: I was beginning to wonder if she ever would! It was great that she was at Hugo, which is basically the biggest show of Berlin Fashion Week each season, drawing major crowds, not just from the fashion world, but also droves of celebrities. I don't trust to hope that a campaign will come out of this (I think Freja has this one in the bag to be honest, opened and closed... Plus, when was the last time she did Berlin, anyway?), but I'm happy to see her make an appearance anyway. 

I'm not really sure if we will see Caroline anywhere else in Germany this week, though as I said earlier, I would not be surprised with a turn or two for Bllack Noir tomorrow. But don't think that signals the coming of some quiet times: haute couture begins on Monday in Paris, and she will undoubtedly be walking for Chanel on Tuesday and Valentino on Wednesday. She may even show up for a repeat performance at Elie Saab. You really can't tell the specifics sometimes, but one thing's for sure: we're in for some busy times.

EDIT: We have pictures for Hugo Boss now, I've ignorantly neglected my "refresh" button... here you go, folks!


    
    

Photos courtesy of elle, via tFS user AriLove

1 comment: