Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Brasch Burberry

Add another campaign to the list for S/S 2011, Caroline features for Burberry's Black Label (the Japanese extension of the label) with a male model who I am incapable of identifying at the present time... Anyone have a name for the pretty boy? Anyway, I'm still waiting on more details about this campaign (e.g., photographer), but the campaign has just been released on the label's official website, so I figured I'd post them, seeing as many will consider those details peripheral anyway.




Right, so the Brasch is looking very tough and edgy here, as I suppose is only to be expected from Burberry these days (remember Christopher Bailey's motocross-inspired S/S 2011 collection in London?). Nothing much to say about these really, Burberry's ads always look the same to me, and this one is no different. So I suppose that means Caroline fulfilled the brief perfectly.

The campaign for the Men's F/W 2010 collection with Charlie France and Julia Nobis also had a little backstage video... I'll keep my eye on the site, and if a video is released for this shoot, I'll post it as soon as possible!

Photos courtesy of burberry-blacklabel.com

1 comment:

  1. That pretty boy would be Ford Models' Adrien Sahores. :)

    ReplyDelete